Friday, August 22, 2008

*sigh*

The clock is ticking...school is slowly (well not TOO slowly)getting closer and closer....summer is coming to an end...*tears* Which so reminds me that I have to get moving on my summer assignments! My mommy keeps yelling at me to hurry up and finish... and it's sooooo like me to wait till the last second... I get that from my daddy! haha.

Well I've just been thinking A LOT about school... and OMG I'M GONNA BE IN HIGHSCHOOl!! Can u believe it??? It's soooooooooooo exciting!! but scarry too! Well I've slowly been preparing my "To do before school starts list" There seems like there is so much to do and not enough time! So I better start working faster!!! haha.

Just felt like blogging!! haha. Well I'm starving!!! So ttyl!!!

2 comments:

P Haggard said...

Hi Mako:

WE miss you guys! Looks like you had fun on your trip! I want to go to Alaska~
Love
Sis Haggard

Fireball said...

So tell us... how's high school?