Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SORRY!!

Ok so don't yell at me, I know it's only been like ten million years since I last posted!!! The IB program has really been keeping me busy! High School is pretty amazing so far, and it's so different from Middle School! The best part??... I can wear filp-flops to school! haha. Any way, I just got my progress report and I'm pretty ashamed to report I have TWO B's! I know B's are not that bad, but I mean last year I had straight A's all year, so I was a little depressed to see two B's. Thankfully, I have like four weeks to bring those B's up and keep those other five A's where they are! It's been hard finding the balance between all my homework and school stuff and having a life! IB keeps you really busy, I have homework ALL THE TIME and it seems like I even spend most of my weekends doin' homework. I always seem to have paper after paper due, and it can get really stressful. Call me crazy, but I TOTALLY love it! I mean I need that kind of stress in my life! and no matter how much work I have, I always seem to get it done.

Definitly the hardest part about high school would have to be adjusting to the whole waking up when the stars are still out and going to Seminary! btw, I am not kidding about the stars! I can see more stars when I leave in the morning, then when I go to bed at night... so not cool! lol. But Seminary has been amazing too, that first week, I was def. not a very happy person though!

Ok so here are our (my sisters and mine!)pictures of our first day of school!!!



I'm the only one without a picture in the morning! My mom didn't want to get up that early! lol



YUKO!!


Before....



AFTER!!!

KEIKO



BEFORE...

JUNKO



BEFORE...

KEIKO AND JUNKO



AFTER!!!

So I know... Go ahead and shun me!... telling you about my first day of school after the first month of school! GEEZ!!! I give my self an F- for blogging!

2 comments:

Fireball said...

Yay! You updated your blog! I'm glad that school is going well. Keep up the good work with your grades! You rock. Tell your mom hi for me.

Anonymous said...

yo






Love Nathan