Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crazy Two Weeks!!

Ok so I know I haven't posted in FOREVER but I have a very good excuse... I was at EFY two weeks ago, and let me tell ya, EFY rocks my socks!(not many things can do that! haha) It was such a wonderful experience! I def. recommend it! Man, during testimony meeting (at EFY) EVERYONE just started crying their eyes out! I've never felt the spirit so strongly, it was way awesome! And then I had my first dance!!! Exciting I KNOW! lol

Ok and last week I was at Girls Camp... gotta say, not AS fun as EFY but I still enjoyed it.. well besides the bugs, the bug bites, the heat, the smell of BUG SPRAY (which became every one's new perfume!), the food, ok I know this list is long, but believe it or not I did have a rather decent time! So I got home on Friday around 4pm and I was SOOOOO tired! (after not sleeping very well for a week, it catches up to you!) and then yesterday I went to the Youth Temple Trip, which I always enjoy going to, but I must say, someone picked the wrong day to go! All the Young Women were dead tired! But I think we all managed to enjoy our selves. The youth here kinda have this "tradition". After we finish the baptisms at the temple we go out to lunch... but not just any place... we go to the best place on Earth! CHIPOTLE!!!!! OMG if you've never been there... go right now and find the closest one to you! I don't care if its in the next state! You have to go! That place is soooo good! I would describe it as a Mexican style Subway. You can order a burrito (which is bigger than my head!) and put whatever you want in there! AHHH it's soooooo good!!! I like mine SPICY!! I'm getting hungry now!! lol. Believe me... just go to Chipotle!! You'll love me for telling you to!!! haha Ok I'm gonna go eat some Frosted Flakes!! haha! I love those things!!

Well ttyl!!!

No comments: