Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday... UGH!

9 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!! I am so excited! Our summer plans as of now are: Efy, girls camp, Yuko's camp thing, Alaska, fundraising for mine and Yuko's Italy trip, and doing some summer assignments for next year. I am so ready for school to be out! Anyway...

I went to the dentist today and guess wat! NO CAVITIES!!! My mom was happy! lol. The dentist told me I have really straight teeth (every time I go to the dentist they ask me if I ever wore braces. The answer is always the same, No. they are always impressed! lol)

After the dentist we went to Chuck E. Cheese! My sisters' school has Chuck E. Cheese nights every once in a while, it can get REALLY crazy! We all got REALLY lucky with the tickets. One of the attendants had a HUGE bundle of tickets, she was tearing off generous chunks and handing them out to people. She gave us a total of 237 tickets! GO US!! lol. We ended up having 608 tickets as our grand total. We got 3 sticky hands, a light up ring and some candy! All and all it was a pretty fun night.

Lets see... after that, we took Yuko, Keiko , and Junko home, and my mom, dad, and I went to my International Baccalaureate orientation. (It's this program I'm gonna be in next year!) That was exciting! I cannot wait until next year, but I gotta say all of those summer assignments are CRAZY, but I'll get over it!

That's pretty much it... I am sooooooooooo tired! So off to bed!

1 comment:

P Haggard said...

Mako:
Very cute! I will check in with you guys. It is fun to see your pictures. That is cool you got to see Br Tower!
Tricia