Sunday, June 15, 2008

What time is it???... SUMMER TIME!!

I've offically gratuated from middle school and am movin' on to big bad HIGH SCHOOL!!! Yuko is going to middle school next year, she is soooo excited! Keiko is happyily goin' on to 3rd grade, and junko is excited to be in a grade with a number! lol. All of us are happy summer is here and we're all determined to make this summer the best!!

As of now our summer plans stand something like this...
I'm leaving for EFY on Monday and I'll be back on Saturday. Then Yuko and I are leaving for girls camp on Tuesday and we'll be back on Friday. On Saturday, my mom and I are going to the Youth Temple Trip (my mom is driving us.. that's why she's going! lol) After that we're not doing anything untill July when Yuko goes to her Young Scholars something something camp for a week. Our last big plan is off to Alaska the first week in August! I'm so excited!!!

Well I g2g pack for EFY!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!

No comments: