Thursday, June 5, 2008

TAG!!

I've been tagged!

Here are the rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
Lets see... I was 4.. so probably driving my mom insane!!! lol

WHAT ARE 5 (NON-WORKING) THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR TODAY?
1.Read my book 2.text my friends!(what do you expect? I'm a teenager.. texting is just what we do!) 3.Go to my piano lessons 4.help my mommy with dinner 5. i.m. (instant message) my friends (again.. another teenager thing!)

5 SNACKS I ENJOY
1.icecream 2.gold fish (the snack that smiles back GOLD FISH!)3.candy 4.salt and vinegar chips 5. strawberries

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONARE
Where to begin... I would rebuild my school! (it's over 50 years old and in REALLY bad shape!) Then I would move back to Silverdale and buy a house (ofcourse it would have to be in Silverdale 6th ward! <3) Maybe take some friends to Italy (I love it there sooo much!) ummm.. then I might buy me some stuff (namely clothes, jewlery,shoes!) and then I'd buy me a car and a machine to make me 16 faster so I could drive sooner! lol

PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Kingsbay, GA, Ashburn, VA, Silverdale, WA, La Maddelena Italy, and Suffolk, VA.

JOBS I HAVE HAD
student, piano student, and babysitter!

THE 5 BLOGGERS I TAG?
The Stringhams, The Gibsons, Sister Baldridge, Sister Haggard, and Heather!!

1 comment:

Fireball said...

I love your answers, Mako. You rock!